Our client is therefore looking for a number of new cleaning employees who can work part-time or full-time every week.
Many people are going on a holiday in the Netherlands. Holiday parks can therefore use your help as a facility employee. The working days are from Monday to Sunday, but you can decide which days you work. On these days from 10 am to 3 pm, all employees ensure that all holiday homes are cleaned in time for the next guests. The most common activities are: vacuuming, mopping, dusting, making beds and cleaning the sanitary facilities. What needs to be done differs for each house. This will be discussed at the start of your shift, so you know exactly what is expected of you.
This job can therefore easily be combined with other responsibilities, such as other activities, a family or education.
- You can work independently but also collaborate with a colleague
- You are willing to work hard
Terms of employment:
- A good salary between € 9,72 and € 12,15 gross per hour. This salary is excluding holiday money and holiday hours. There is approximately a value of 12% on top of your salary, which you save with us.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- You can work the same day as friends.
- You work flexibly, you can indicate per week when you can work.
- Experience is not necessary, our client is happy to teach you what the intention is.
Our client is one of the largest cleaning companies in the Netherlands. Every day many employees spread over 50 locations work on a clean environment. These can be office buildings, schools, public spaces, holiday parks or government buildings. In addition, they ensure that the holiday homes at several holiday parks in the country are ready for a new group of guests every week. There are many options for the client. There is always a location or working day that matches your availability!