VidaXL – Manager Customer Service
As our Manager customer service you will lead us into the next steps of communication with the clients from PHE. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations in regard to managing our (new) clients and carriers and strive for TMS optimization.
This will lead to continuous process development. In this new environment, you will help build up the department and be a part of the growth and success of the entire division.
- Experience in the transportation industry, mainly in the Parcel industry is ideal;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal;
- Need to be able to innovate processes & workflows;
- Knowledge of Office programs (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Word) is needed.
Terms of employment:
- A good salary based on knowledge and experience;
- 25 vacation days with the option to purchase 10 more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Travel allowance;
- 20% discount on all vidaXL products;
vidaXL is growing faster than the speed of light in the field of e-commerce. We've been doubling our figures every year since our foundation in 2013. All of this in our own bold and down-to-earth way. With 31 webshops, 6 international offices, and 120 million unique visitors a year that pretty much feels like the right way. To keep up with our own success we take on challenges, take chances and try new things every day. We don’t see road bumps as obstacles but as an opportunity to enjoy the sweet, sweet smell of victory. We owe our great success to our great people. That’s why we love to invest in personal growth. By offering the freedom to seize all opportunities you see.
So you can thrive big time and grow XL!
Will you join our team?
We look forward to your application, click here!
For more information, contact our recruiter: Riham Bouchouary.
*All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or dissability.