VidaXL – Remote German-speaking Customer Service Agent
As our (remote) German-speaking Customer Service Agent, you are the hero who wants to offer our customers the best service. You pick the job up where our first-line agents end. The questions you tackle are different every time. Which ensures that every solution will be “custom made”. Much of this contact will be initiated by you. Sometimes by phone and other times by email. You will also see where our service can be improved. You check reviews, see what has already been done for the customer, and then go the extra mile to ensure that every customer looks back on vidaXL with a satisfying feeling.
vidaXL strives to give every candidate a chance to be part of our great team. That is why we work together with Neurolympics. Neurolympics is a game-based assessment where we look at personality and not at a resume. The results of the games provide insight into your profile. Once you’re done with the games, you can download your own report and get tips for your own future career (great development report if I do say so myself). At the bottom of this page, you will find more information about the concept of the Neurolympics.
To apply through the games, visit: https://neurolympics.nl/vidaxlcustomerserviceagentNL
- of course you need to speak the German language fluently to be able to serve our German customers as best as possible, and because your colleagues are from all over the world, English is also essential in that regard;
- it is also important that you live in the Netherlands and are allowed to work in the Netherlands, otherwise you will not be able to join our team;
- experience in working with customers is a plus but not a must. We provide you with a complete induction process.
Terms of employment:
- a competitive salary, based on language level and experience;
- 25 vacation days with the chance to buy another 10;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- non-contributory pension;
- a position in which you can work fully from home. You only come to the office once a month for team building and training;
- travel allowance and homework allowance.
- 20% discount on all vidaXL products;
- full-time position with the chance to develop yourself further.